Tuesday, September 9, 2008

You ask for it? You Got it! Elizabeth's 2nd Post

Hi

First thing first I want to thank EVERYONE for your prayers, the evil grapefruit is (literally right now ) having tantrums. What I am telling you I never actually saw. I was doing my schoolwork.
Dad had light beam generator or in my words light up hockey pucks . (I am not doing this for humer ,they really do look like this) They look like hockey pucks with a light on one side and a bungie cord attached. Dad felt pain in his gut, but that is OK because that means it is shrinking the tumer.Almost like the movie" Honey , I Shrunk the Kids."
Dad also got ummmm............I forgot what it is called. Lets just call it the magic wand. Honestly, I do not know much about it . All I know is it open up your Limphatic System (short: LS).That is the system that drains toxic stuff out of your body.
Then he went to have a detox foot bath. You see ,the toxins that drain down the LS either end up in your Kidneys or (this may shock you) your feet. They put a thingy in a tub of water that makes a tiny bitof electricity that suck bad stuff out.
Well TTFN ta ta for now

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Thank you for describing the LBG. I had no idea what that would look like, but I can now picture it easily! You do a great job describing things!

-Lisa

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth
Your Mom described what the treatments did and what they were called, but you have put a picture in my mind of what they look like. Thanks!
Praying for you and those wonderful parents of yours.
Amity

Fancy Nanc said...

Hi sweet niece,
Wow, I think you have a new calling now....from Marine Biologist to Medical Doctor. I am sure you are learning so much. Just remember that your hope is not in all of the treatments, but in Christ alone. He has led your daddy to this process and He will be glorified in it. Keep learning all you can and pray over your daddy everyday. I love you and I am praying for you too.
Aunt Nancie

Chelsie said...

Elizabeth reading your post made me miss you. Your writing is so great, you must have had a good teacher! We pray for your family in our family prayer, and Hyrum prays for you in his own prayers.
Families can be together Forever. Chelsie

The Chalmers said...

Elizabeth,
I am sooooo impressed, but not that surprised knowing you! Your knowledge and writing ability are impressive! I have to say-I took many Biology classes in college and I didn't know the foot part about the LS. You are so informative and I love reading your blogs. Thank you
I miss y'all and keep you in our prayers
Love
Dawn