Monday, September 8, 2008

The Got it Wrong

I am so tired and there is so much to say. At some point, maybe this weekend, I will blog everything that Mike is taking and all that I have to keep track of. We left the hotel at 8:30 am and came home at 7:00.

We went to the Gulf Gate Wellness Center and did Mike's official paperwork and testing. It was very interesting. The testing machine was called electronic meridian analyzer, I think. This machine encompasses Chinese traditional medicine, acuputure techniques and German Electronics. Dr. Bo, it was like NAP testing that you did on Elizabeth when she was two to get rid of the ear infections, only WAY more techinical. It tested all of Mike's systems and how they reacted initially and then with certain medicines, herbs and supplements. Mike held a copper grounding thing and the shot electricity through acupuncture points. It all fed into a computer. I wish I had brought a video. Anyway, at the end of the testing, Bill looked up and said, "They got it wrong. You have Liver Cancer that has spread to the esphogus. Not that it matters, because we are going to get it all, but they got it wrong."

I want to pause here and talk about Bill for a minute. The man has to be a Genius. I have the priviledge of being a fly on the wall to watch him work. He gets so lost in it. He hears things and he will say what was that? You can see his brain working and searching. He calls out things. We are so lucky. We need this man on this earth for as long as possible. He invented and patent his Vitality C. He attached Vitamin C to a sodium modicule. The sodium tricks the cells into absorbing the vitamin C. Among many other things... Bill is invested in us, in my family. He calls us every night to see how Mike is, he askes about Elizabeth, he wants me healthy... May God Bless this man for his care.

So they added more stuff for Mike to take and then we were off for our first IV Therapy. He is doing a Vitamin C drip with something in it. Eventuallly it will be a Vitamin C derived from beets and they will add DMSO that will do something to trick the Cancer into absorbing it plus the Vitamin C. Vitamin Cell once in a cancer cell converts to hydrogen perioxide and kills the cancer cell. It seems simple, but there are other issues going on as well. I will list everything I can this weekend.

We then headed back to the ANWC and Mike did some more LGB for an hour and a half. We picked up dinner to go and headed back home to the hotel. There is this great restaurant here called the Bean Sprout. All organic/whole food restaurant. EVERYTHING we have had has been delicious. Mike has only had the soup.

It is a little overwhelming right now. So many medicines. I have this file folder wheel box thing that I picked up at Office Max to handle everything. Mike is now throwing up - which is good. But it is very hard to hear. I hate that he has to go through this. He still cracks me up though. He talks about the battle he is having with his little friend. He talks to his little friend. He has a battle plan to take out his little friend.

Elizabeth is having a good time. She gets to help with the LGB, look through microscopes, learn about how electricity can travel throught the body, and of course, nutrition. She really wants to got to the Mote Aquarium too. That will probably have to wait. But, she is our absolute blessing and our secret weapon. Bill loves her. As he said, "We are going to beat this. I don't want to look into your daughter's eyes and tell her I failed." Bill, Uncle Bill, is part of our family.

God is still very present here, though, I have to say, the real world was let in today. Since Friday, we have unintentionally fasted from the world. It was nice, peaceful, and grounding in our faith and our family. However, today we were battling traffic, people, and the world. We believe God is doing a mighty work to show his Glory. I would rather be in God's Will and God's plan, that any other, EVEN if that means going through this.

Please continue to Pray for us. Mike that his strength will continue to build. For me, that I will get more rest and be able to organized everything. For Elizabeth, that here faith will continue to grow more and more each day.

God Bless everyone... We love you!

13 comments:

Fancy Nanc said...

Hi Elizabeth, Deanna, and Mike,
Today was another day for you to be together and I praise God for that. What miraculous things it sounds like God is doing. Just like He healed the centurian in Luke because of his faithfulness, I believe He has seen your faithfulness in all of this and will heal Mike too. Today a group of teachers at my school met just to pray for you. Elizabeth, they all remembered you from your summer visit and prayed the most for you.
You are all so loved and with all of the prayers being lifted up, hopefully you are also lifted up above the circumstance and are resting in His love and care.
Nanc

Lisa said...

My heart is with you. My prayers are with God.

I am proud of you all.

Anonymous said...

Igor, Deanna & Elizabeth,
Our family is praying and will continue to pray for you all. You have touch my life in ways you may not know and I am thankful to you for all of your advice and kindness that you always showed to me. Hank, Christine "CC" & Hayden Klein.

Anonymous said...

Dear Deanna Mike and Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Dear Mike, Deanna & Elizabeth,
We are praying for you all of the time. I am amazed at your faith in God and your courage. I absolutely think that you are on the right treatment path with Bill. I talked to a friend of mine who went through holistic treatment several years ago and she told me that it is good that you haven't done any chemo yet as that would only have poisoned your system more and then it would be more difficult to do this treatment now.
I really appreciate that you are keeping us so updated on what each day is bringing you. So much of the information you are learning is new to us, also, and I think you are doing a great job of keeping us informed.
Our love to all of you. And thanks especially to Elizabeth for her blog. Love, Mary, Perry and T & T

Anonymous said...

Mike & Deanna - what an incredible testimony. I am inspired. Bruce

Anonymous said...

I, too, am so grateful for your detailed posts! Educating others about these options is so important. I know this is the way we'd go if my husband's melanoma returned. We've been living a whole food way of life for several years now and can't believe the difference it makes. Allopathic medicine did nothing for my chronic illness (but make it worse), but God's solutions have given me a new life. I think of you as I'm chopping vegies, making healthy smoothies, and doing other work in the kitchen to sustain my family's health :) Keep glorifying Him in this journey!!

In Him,
Kim for the Newhouse Family
(Christ Community, Tucson)

Anonymous said...

Mike, Deanna, and Elizabeth,

Wow! I am so encouraged by all that you have blogged! We have been praying for you since Robin told me last Thursday about Mike. It brings back so many memories. Painful and good. I know for a fact that God still does miracles, and we are praying for one for you. I have to say that while we were going through that time with Thom, that was one of the closest times I have ever had with the Lord. It sounds like you are experiecing that too. How awesome! We will continue to pray and lift you up daily.

Blessings,
Cynthia and Thom

Anonymous said...

Deanna,

I'll TRY to keep this short (hoping that brought a laugh to your day -- was I ever short on words?;-) I know you need to be focused on where you are and what you're doing, but ever since we found out a few days ago, we've been praying without ceasing for you, Mike and Elizabeth. I can't be there to pray with you, but I can pray for you.

JESUS! Give Mike, Deanna and Elizabeth Your strength, Your blessing, Your healing. Wrap your arms around them and comfort them -- hold them in Your hand. Hear your servants in their time of need and show Yourself to them. In YOUR NAME -- JESUS!

We know reading electrons together is not the same as being able to hold someone's hand or hear their voice when sharing a prayer, but God knows the thousands of people all over the world that are gathering together in HIS name to boldly ask Him for blessings on you. Every prayer warrior I know is lifting Mike and you up and will continue to do so; across oceans and continents, voices are putting you all before God in the name of our Saviour, JESUS. You honor Him with your faith and testimony, and He will hear you.

Tom and Kathleen Muhlbauer

P.S. Was so interested today to hear about Mikes "little friend." My brother calls his recurrent cancer tumor the "mama tumor" and the other tiny ones that pop up after it is cut out are the baby tumors that the chemo tries to beat back. As my sister-in-law says: "you can't keep a good man down." You have a good one.

Vicki Thornell said...

Thank you for sending me the blog address. You have truly blessed me by allowing me to share in your lives. God is a great and mighty God and I'm praying for a full healing of Mike and you, Deanna. The class here at Cinco asks about you all of the time Elizabeth. They want to know you are okay...I will share with them what I've read. We pray for you all every morning between 8:30 & 9:00...now that we know what to specifically pray for it will make our prayers all the more powerful. Our love goes out to all of you!!!
Vicki Thornell

Unknown said...

Hey Mike and Deanna,
Just wanted you to know that we prayed for God's miraculous healing of Mike in Sunday School on Sunday. We are lifting all of you up daily.
George Jolly

Susan Kivioja said...

Mike, Deanna, and Elizabeth,
I was shocked this morning to hear the news by email. I began praying for all of the usual things.....peace, comfort, healing, a miracle. You were on my mind all day long so I decided to make some time to check out your blog this afternoon. What a blessing it is to others. You are truly walking the walk as Christ would want you to. Thank you for sharing your path and we will continue to pray. God is doing a great work through your family and we are blessed to be seeing more of Him through you.

Susan Kivioja

Anonymous said...

Mike, Deanna & Elizabeth,
I do not know your family, but am part of CHETSE and heard about you through Robin C. anyhow I have been keeping up with your blog and am praying fervently for you all...I believe you are on the right path and I am honored to be able to see God being glorified through this whole deal!
In the love of Christ,
Kelly Stevens and family