Friday, September 26, 2008

Tomorrow

I really need to go to bed so I will post a long one tomorrow. I spent time on the phone with friends tonight instead of typing! There is so much to say.

Please pray specifically for Mike that he will be stronger. He is very light headed and gets dizzy a lot. Pray that God will either fix that or that He will help us to diagnose the problem.

I do want to let everyone know that we got the box from our community group in Tucson and we got a box from our house that included all the cards that have been sent over the past 3 weeks. They were exactly what we needed today. We even watched "Facing the Giants" tonight as a family. GREAT MOVIE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike,
Strength and honor! Fight the fight! Rorke's drift...impossible odds (4000 to 129)...11 Victoria Crosses...if they can do it, so God willing can you.
Steve

Fancy Nanc said...

Deanna, Mike, and ELizabeth,
In Him there is boundless strength for the weary and when you can fight no longer, that is when He steps in and finished off the enemy. Great is the Lord, Jehovah Rapha, our healer, and He will sustain you each day. I am lifting you up in prayer in the areas of need that you have asked for prayer in but also in areas of need that the Lord shows me as I pray. Know that you are precious to Him and to your family. WE love you so much and are fighting right along with you. I have the prayer sword and will drive away the enemy as I pray His word over you.
Nancie