Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Procedure at 3:00 pm CST

Today, Mike is going under at 3:00 pm for the pain block. Mike requests prayer specifically for miraculous super natural healing. He is asking God specifically that they go in and the tumor that they say is there is not.

I ditto that and ask specifically that all hands laid on Mike be God's hands. That he directs all treatment, care in every way regarding Mike. I specifically ask that His presence be so literal that the Doctors and nurses talk about this specific procedure for years to come. I can literally see it right now.

I will post more today, but it will probably be very late.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agreeing in prayer.

Unknown said...

Saying a rosary for Mike at 3PM.

Charlee Pear said...

I know so much what this is like and I will pray diligently for Mike and his total restoration. In fact I will pray he will be better than new! Lots of love

Kivioja's said...

praying, praying, praying....

Anonymous said...

Lifting Mike up to our Healer, Jesus! Praying and waiting....Roxanne

Anonymous said...

My Prayers are with you all. Praying... Praying for a complete and total healing.

Teresa - 623 AOC

lynn / kev said...

We're in agreement and asking Jesus to heal Mike completely. For Your glory, LORD. Amen.

Anonymous said...

We lift Mike up to God every day.

Anonymous said...

Continuing to pray!!!
God bless,
Cynthia

Anonymous said...

Praying praying praying
Tom and Kathleen

Anonymous said...

Praying for your family and all those specifics daily!
Yall have touched my family in ways only God knows! Your faith in the Lord over flows and I thank God I am able to know the Phillips family and am blessed by yall and your everyday fight! Love ya BIG!
the stanafords