Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Good News

Mike told me to get on the blog and let everyone know that the Bone Scan was negative for cancer. Praise Jesus! Mike told me he wanted to post some good news for everyone since it has been awhile. I thank Jesus for every joy He sends our way. Mike also wanted me to post Psalms 118:17 from him. That verse states:

I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord.
I will post more tonight once all doctors make the rounds. Please pray that the nerve block procedure will happen today and that it will be successful

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sitting here with goosebumps and tears of gratitude! I stand in FULL agreement with Mike's declaration of Psalm 118:17 and I have brought it before the Lord with yet another request that today be the day that Mike's healing manifest fully (I ask every day!).

-Lisa

lynn / kev said...

Angels are the messengers of God, the result of our prayers. Yes and Amen to Ps. 118:17 for Mike! Our LOVE & prayers are with you, trusting in Him who gives ETERNAL LIFE! Lynnette

Roxanne said...

The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. Matthew 6:6

We'll continue to call on Him! Thank you, Lord, for this answered prayer. Praising Him at the Maxwell house and sending my love... Roxanne

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jesus! That is wonderful news!

Stephanie

Anonymous said...

You should have heard my BS ladies this morning...it was as if they personally knew you 3!! They were all saying how God is mightily using you!!! Love, Gini

RobinsonBlog said...

Praise be to God!! Langley PWOC Sisters have been lifting your family up. We are so happy to hear this good news. I hope we can talk soon. Rhonda R.

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful news and we are so happy to hear it!!

God bless,
Cynthia