Monday, March 1, 2010

Help

Mike had his PICC line removed and had a mid line put in. Wendy said he had a relatively peaceful night. Pat is up with Mike right now while Wendy is sleeping.

I am asking if anyone locally can help out by taking a day shift to sit with Mike. I am out for at least another 24 hours. I went to the doctor and they are claiming virus. I am flushing my system with all kinds of stuff, but don't feel like I can go back up there until I am not running a fever. I miss him so much and hate this. Wendy has agreed to do all the night shifts from about 5:30 - 8:00 am or so. So if we can break up the day between people it would be a blessing. Someone needs to be there to speak for Mike, because he can't. And to make sure no one does anything that might make the situation worse.

Please shoot me an email or call if you can help out today and tomorrow... maybe even Wednesday....

Thanks
Deanna

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could be there, if I was near enough to you I would come in a heartbeat...in the meantime I KNOW Jesus is there and I will keep on praying that He will be the advocate Mike needs!

Anonymous said...

wishing i could fly across this ocean to be there, KNOWING Jesus is in your corner, PRAYING for you and those who are there for you. xo,kathleen

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you guys. Get well soon!

Stephanie Brentwood

Anonymous said...

I too wish I could be there for you! Hope you get to feeling better soon...rest, rest, rest. Hopefully you'll be better in a day or two.

Continuing to pray for you all!
Love,
Cynthia

Anonymous said...

Deanna, If we lived closer I'd be there as much as needed. So sorry, but we are praying for you and know your health will be restored soon. Rest in the arms of Jesus and know that He is taking care of Mike as well. Love and prayers to you.
Pam and Beetle