Monday, March 8, 2010

Deanna has asked us to post additional information concerning the funeral service for tomorrow as well as Elizabeth's education trust fund.

To view the celebration of Mike's life, please click on the link below. You may wish to give yourself a few extra moments prior to the start just in case there are any technical difficulties:

http://fbcmckinney.com . Click and then on the right sidebar click



Finally, if you feel lead to donate to Elizabeth's trust fund you may do so directly to Edward Jones. Your check should be made payable to: Edward Jones, FBO: Elizabeth Phillips and sent to the following address:

Edward Jones
FBO: Elizabeth Phillips
P.O. Box 851
Allen TX 75013

6 comments:

lynn / kev said...

Thank you very much for this information. You're in our prayers. Love, Lynnette

kim said...

So do we have to register with the site and have an account or whatever? And could someone from Tucson please clue me in as to what time it'll be happening here? (would have been nice to gather together at CCC to watch...)

thanks

Anonymous said...

Kim, I believe it will be 1:30 here in Tucson...I am going to try to get set up about 1:00-1:15 to see if I can get it going here...if you wish you all can join me over here to watch it...hoping I can get it going w/out any issues.

I registered easily and it looks like it does not take much to do that to view after that.

Deanna & Elizabeth...I find myself in tears off and on throughout the day praying for you both.

Roxanne said...

Deanna...know we were there with you in spirit today, and we are so grateful we were able to view it online. It was a true celebration of Mike's life. I praise God for the four people that came to Christ...although I believe Mike led many more than that during this journey! We mourn and rejoice with you today...and love you both! Roxanne and family

Anonymous said...

I was able to watch the service today from work; what a beautiful service and loving tribute to a wonderful man. Thank you for working this out for those of us who physically couldn't be there with you all. It was great to talk with you this morning Deanna.

Elizabeth--you are amazing and so strong! Your father is looking down at you and your mom and is so proud. Continue to love and comfort each other!

Know that your Air Force family at Hurlburt was with you in spirit and continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers!

God bless,
Cynthia

lynn / kev said...

It was a beautiful service, I'm so glad I could witness it and honor Mike in some small way. What a beautiful soul he is! To God be the glory. Love, Lynnette