Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I will live to declare the Miraculous Works of God

Hold on everyone. Actually - I mean pray on everyone!!!

Another Tsunami has been formed by God and we are riding another wave of God's divine plan for us. I don't have time to blog everything, but I will tomorrow night.

Dena Howard has arrived and brought us a message that God gave her Mother-in-law while praying for Mike. It was to tell Mike that God said to tell him the "He will live to declare the Miraculous Works of God." Dena has arrived just in time to help in our time of need. Mike, Elizabeth and I will be boarding a chartered flight tomorrow at 9:30 am to head to McKinney. We will be traveling with a nurse just in case the air pressure causes issue with the gas pain that he can experience. We will be traveling from 10:00 am EST for about 2.5 hours. Please pray for Mike during that time and for us.

Melissa and Evelyn will meet us at the airport and whisk us off to a Doctor's appointment. Again, I will blog more tomorrow night. I will give everyone just a small hint of God's moving for Mike. Evelyn and Melissa have tracked down the world's top expert in cancer. He is from Israel and is in the US right now. Giact is flying him to Dallas on Sunday and he will be making a house call to examine Mike. Giact is even handling all his equipment's needs.

I will only get about 12 hours with Dena but she has come at the perfect time. I also called in my moving expert, Carrie Simmons. She is in Tampa and she is coming down in the morning. I have packed all the essential things needed and I am leaving her and Dena behind to pack the van, check out, and move the van to a safe location. My sister Nancie and a friend are flying into Sarasota on Friday and picking up the van. They will drive to Shalimar to pick up some things that Roxanne is packing for us and then bring the van on to McKinney.

All this has happened really within 24 hours. I am at a lost for words at God's provision for us. Thank you to everyone who is making this possible. So many are doing so much. I will stay up late if I have to explain everything tomorrow.

Please pray for :

Travel Safety
For Mike to not need pain medication
For Mike to sleep and eat and have energy
For all the details of this quick move
For travel safety for Dena and Carrie
For God's continue care of Mike's needs
For sleep for me tonight

Finally, I have to say thank you for the amazing emails that have been sent the past couple of days. Kathleen's dad sent a powerful one that brought us to tears. Thanks for the call Dawn. Just to hear your voice made it seem like you were down the street.

I want to end by saying that I serve the Mighty and Powerful God!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying! Praying!! Praying!!!

Lisa said...

Still praying. God is so incredible...He does more than we can ask or imagine, and I'm reminding Him that He said!

I'm here for whatever you need. And I'm agreeing in prayer with Dena's mother in law!

-Lisa

Fancy Nanc said...

Deanna, Mike, and Elizabeth,
God is still on his throne and faithful to do what He has promised. I am praying for your flight tomorrow and the doctors visit. Hang in there sister and know that you are all loved and prayed for.
Nancie

Anonymous said...

HI Deanna, Mike and Elizabeth-

I've been struck by this scripture lately and wanted to share this in association with you all. "You open Your hand and satisfy every living thing with favor." Ps 145:16 I ponder what the implications are that we have God's favor. I was thinking about the personal--ness of His hand image and then it made a connection with the personal image of your blog title. What a good and personal God Who loves us.

We love you and are so thankful God is giving you laughter and direction. robin for all grays

Anonymous said...

I pray all went well during the flight. I think about you guys every day and pray throughout the day for you all. I am anxious to hear how God worked to get you where you are right now and what has gone on. You all are amazing and such an inspiration!
Love and blessings,
Cassie and the Irwins

Anonymous said...

Safe, comfortable travel!
Praying.
Amity

Anonymous said...

Deanna, Mike and Elizabeth,
Just wanted to let you all know that I think of you everyday and pray everyday for recovery. Hope the travel went well--stay strong.
Love,
Jackie

Anonymous said...

I am praying all went well during your flight, that your prayers are being answered and you are finding peace and strength.
I am anxious to read your next blog.
Stay in Gods Hands and keep holding on!
Mary R.