Saturday, December 13, 2008

Retirement Video

I have spent about 2 hours now trying to get this to link to the page and I am out of brain cells. Here is the link to the video

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1349995821340770539&hl=en

I am praying that this will work.

Mike is still in hospital. His temperature is all over the place due to low White Blood Cell count. I only spent 2 hours with him yesterday because I have a cold and a low grade fever. Mike cousin Roger is flying in from California today and we are looking forward to the visit.

Please continue to pray:

Mike will have a strong WBC
Health for all
Home from the hospital in time for Christmas
Our house to sell
God's continued Grace and Mercy in our lives

3 comments:

CihakClan said...

Awesome video- thanks for sending the link. Wish we could have made the ceremony- I am glad that Mike's AF career has recognized with such honor and respect by friends & family. He certainly deserves it. Miss you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Mike,
Sorry I could not be at your retirement, but I wanted to pass along my best wishes and thank you for your service and dedication. I consider it an honor to have served with you especially as a fellow "boneman". You are still very much in our prayers as we continue to stand with you in this fight.
God Bless,
Deuce

Anonymous said...

Deanna-
You did a great job on the video. It looks good.
Tell me if you ever wantto do something like this again. I am REALLY fast and good at this stuff and can whip it out like "that!" (Benifits of being a teacher and having so many performances to put into a movie format)
I m sorry I have not been able to help out more. PLEASE call Rob to come up and give you a break. He will go but you have to ask. He is not the type to just jump out and say, "Hey", but he is always willing to help out when needed.
We will continue to pray for your health, Mike to come home for Xmas, and your house to sell.