Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hi eyeryone!


Just posting a quick paragraph . Last Sunday at church I had a vision.
I think it may have been Heaven, but I'm not sure. I had my hands buried in my face when I saw stars , lots of them. When I turned my head , I saw a gold road. It was DEFINETLY not what you usually see. It wasn't a thin foil-like sheet of gold , or gold bricks , but rather, it was like a dirt road exept it was all gold nuggets. It sparkled like nothing I've seen before. It was too cool. I just felt like I needed to share that tonight.


God Bless,

Elizabeth

5 comments:

Lisa said...

That is VERY cool, Elizabeth! It does sound like heaven.

Do you keep a journal of your visions and dreams? It's good to do that, and to ask God to tell you what they mean. He often helps you understand things that made no sense at all at the time!

Florida isn't as nice since you aren't here anymore. :)

-Lisa

Payton's Page said...

Well gold roads.....golden stars...sounds like heavan to me. Anyway miss you and wish I had a playmate right down the road.

God Bless You,
Payton

lynn / kev said...

I agree, Elizabeth, it does sound like heaven, and it is going to be very "cool" and very beautiful! I agree with Lisa, you should keep a journal of your dreams and visions, and ask the Lord what they mean. He'll answer you! Love & miss you, Lynnette (& Kevin)

Anonymous said...

Hi Y'all,

I still can't believe what an inspiration you all are. Gods' light shines bright through the Phillips family. Elizabeth, I'm sure it's hard to put into words what you saw, like nothing our eyes have ever seen before. Thanks for sharing. God bless and keep you. Forever praying in Minnesota. Love,Shirley

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth, good to hear from you, sweetie! What a beautiful vision you had...and that is just a fraction of what heaven must be like. I can only imagine how beautiful it is!
We miss you here in Shalimar, and we can't wait to see you again! (I'm bring the "Laughing Cow!":))
Sending you BIG hugs and much love, ~Ms. Roxanne