Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Please be in Prayer

I have spent the morning on the phone and my hands are up in the air in surrender and my knees are on the ground asking for wisdom, guidance, and the Lord's audible voice. It appears that Dr. Khan's office/practice is trying to renegotiate pricing with Tricare, but they don't hold out much hope. If that is the case, we will no longer be able to see Dr. Khan and we have to find new treatment options by mid-March. I have made some calls to other offices and they are dropping Tricare as well. I haven't told Mike yet. He is still sleeping after the exhausting day yesterday. I don't know how to tell him.

Please be in prayer that the Lord will continue to lead us in the right path. This could very well be part of His plan, but it is overwhelming and emotionally hard.

So here is my letter to whoever:

Dear Mr. Tricare or Goverment official -
Help! You can debate, negotiate, cut fees, say it is not insurance but an"entitlement", add pet projects, address part of the issue, but what are you doing? Please, Please, Please, do what is right for Mike and for others. Scroll down and look at the individual before you look at the overall picture. Because in the end, that what it is... your insuring and treating an individual.
With great love and great prayer for this country,
Just one small voice who loves her husband, a great man who served this country with everything he had for over 19 years.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Praying that Jehovah Jireh will pour out His best on you and that you never know a moment of true lack.

Love you, praying for you, and hoping to see you for a few hours early in February!

-Lisa

Anonymous said...

Feeling your pain and frustration...praying for you all!

Kelly

Unknown said...

For your fight, your family, for strength, these things I pray.

Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think.
~ Ephesians 3:20

Anonymous said...

I know our Lord will answer this prayer, too! I know His plan and timing is perfect. I pray that you feel His comfort and have the peace that passes all understanding. Know that I will not stop praying for Mike's complete healing, so you don't ever have to deal with an insurance company again! Love in Christ, Roxanne

Anonymous said...

Agreeing with Roxanne!

Doug & Dena