Thursday, July 16, 2009

Home

Mike is home and it is right on time. I could tell walking into the hospital that the stay was starting to take it's toll mentally. It was time to go, even if it meant leaving a day early. He is still in pain and walks like I did after my C Section, but I am praying that each day more strength will come.

We got a 2 week delivery late tonight of the food for his feeding tube and we are both trying to figure everything out.

Prayer needs:
Strength for Mike
Wisdom with the care and nutrition with this feeding tube
Less pain and quick recovery for Mike
Sleep for Mike - he looks so tired.
Elizabeth - she stayed at the beach and won't be home until very late on Saturday. Pray for her protection, joy, and heart
Me - I really miss Elizabeth!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad your home!! Praying you both get a good night sleep. God bless, Roxanne