Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Please read this post and pass it on to others

Dear friends -

I have so much to post. I have spent the past 4 days with incredible teenagers at our church Youth camp. God moved so strongly to include Elizabeth and I. However, I need to ask you to pray. A dear friend in Florida sent this link to Caring Bridge for Eric Schmidt. He is in the Air Force, a B-52 pilot, and been diagnosed with Stage four Stomach cancer. He is married, in his mid-thirties, and his beautiful wife is 20 weeks pregnant. I have read their short story, as it has only been a few weeks, but it sounds similar to Mike's story. Right now, he is stationed at Barksdale AFB, but has in the past been where we were in Florida. He is also in a lot of pain and having a procedure to help. They didn't say what it was, but based on where the pain it has to be the same procedure that didn't go well for Mike. I am asking you to pray boldly, for complete healing non this earth. A full on Red Sea Miracle.

By HIS stripes we are Healed! Lord, for your glory...

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/schmidt


Deanna

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, Deanna.

Anonymous said...

Wow. Am praying for the Schmidts.
Glad to hear you had such a good youth group time! Love and continued prayers for you 2! Gini

Anonymous said...

Read their blog. Oh, so sad. But, I was comforted in knowing they are believers and trusting in our Lord. They have been in my prayers.
Blessings to you, my friend. ~Roxanne