Monday, May 10, 2010

The Rest of the Story

The cool thing about this blog is that you can look back at decisions you made and see where you are today. Remember last Spring when Elizabeth was trying to chose her elective? Mike and I were debating between drama and band and many of you chimed with your thoughts. Elizabeth wanted band and she got the instrument she wanted - the OBOE. Well, it has been a year and she has done a great job. She loves it and has a goal to make Symphony I next year as a 7th grader. She still has her Solo Competition on May 25th, but I thought I would share my first ever FLIP Video with you. It is 5 minutes and two songs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This group sounds great! I noticed the back row tapping their feet in unison. I think you made the right choice.

Good luck Elizabeth on your solo competition...can't wait to hear about it!
Love,
Cynthia

Carrie said...

How outstanding to find your passion! God is good ...all the time. I like the remarks at the end.
I was in the band. The video brought back good memories. Still amazed at what God is doing in your life. Thanks for sharing the blog. Still praying and holding you tightly in my heart in FL~Carrie